Monday, April 2, 2018

Watch Out, He Likes to Run!

Hola everyone!

Wow! Another week has flown by!! I can't believe it! I guess we will start with the email title! (: We were on bikes a couple of days this week since we were out of miles and on one of the days Sister Allart says, "don't look back sister!" so of course I glance back only to see a very large dog making his way towards us. We pick up speed and some kids from behind a fence a couple houses down yell, "watch out! He likes to run!!" haha!! We are alive everyone! Somehow we out biked the dog! Only by the grace of God! haha!

WE HAD A BAPTISM!!!!!!!!!!!! It happened everyone!! I didn't think I would see a baptism on my mission but it finally happened!! Remaliah Kai Nevada Jennings Moon Fish was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints on the 28th of March 2018!!! It was a great day! He said he was happy but nervous! He will be confirmed next Sunday!



Unfortunately Lupe texted us this week and said he had some personal matters come up (we think something to do with his parole) and we won't be able to meet right now. He said it would be until we resume though so that means it isn't permanent! We are still in contact with him just not officially  meeting right now. We are going over this afternoon to show him how to rewatch conference.

We had our last zone conference this week! It was great as usual! We had an awesome steak lunch provided by some really sweet members! It was delicious! I still can't believe that I already have given my departing testimony.


General conference was great!! I loved being able to hear from our new prophet and his amazing apostles! The main message that I loved was just that we need to be unified. Unity brings the spirit and I have been able to gain a testimony of that as a missionary. WOW SEVEN NEW TEMPLES!!!! What a blessed generation!! I am so grateful for the covenants made in the temple and for the ability we have to come closer to our Savior that way!

We got to watch conference on Saturday with the Stingels in the morning (Jessica was supposed to come but she didn't wake up) and then Danna for the afternoon (Adam was supposed to come but he didn't text us back). Sunday we went to Memphis and watched with the Jaussis and their teenage son invited his friend! Jade came for both sessions and we taught her the restoration in between sessions!! It was awesome! She is only 17 so she has to get her mom's permission but she is excited to meet with us again this week!! Kacey watched conference on her own! She's the best!!

We talked to Shawn (Jessica's boyfriend) alone this week and he asked us how much a marriage license is!!! But now Jessica seems to be backing away so who knows what is actually happening here.

Hope everyone had a great Easter! I know that my Redeemer lives!!!

Love y'all!!
READ AND PRAY EVERYDAY!!
Hermana Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment